Your talent strategy starts here:
i-potentials profile consulting
You are looking to fill a specialist or leadership position of strategic relevance for your business? Then you should go about placing this position in a strategic way: In our i-potentials profile consulting we provide you with our longstanding expertise in profile definition, market and background analysis as well as search criteria definition for the required candidate. Our focus: Profiles with digital aspects like Chief Digital Officer, Head of E-Commerce, Country Leads (DE-AT-CH) and digital specialists.
Our consulting process
- Assessing the specific (internal and external) expectations regarding the position
- Market analysis with regards to relevant competitors and markets
- Analysis of the relevant business objectives and strategies for the position
- Assessing the implicit expectations with special focus on company values and culture as well as team setup.
- Definition of objectives and expectations tied to the position
- Differentiation of required expertise, skills and background of the ideal candidate
- Definition of the "cultural fit": Which values and personality traits characterize the perfect cultural fit?
- Preliminary selection of target companies for the search
Establishing criteria for the search and selection process
- Establishing and prioritizing the criteria for the search and selection process
- Definition of the interview process and the individual steps of examination
- If required: Providing cases to be used in the selection process
Recruiting the best talents: Active sourcing training for recruiters and HR professionals
The days of “Post & Pray” are over – especially when it comes to finding the best digital talents. If you want to hire the best people, you need to actively search for them. But there is much more to it than simply writing a couple of messages on LinkedIn.
Professional and successful headhunting is a learnable skill:
Needs analysis: Preparing a detailed profile of the job and the position
Strategy: Preparing an identification and sourcing strategy based on the profile criteria
Market analysis: Preparing a list of target companies & identifying suitable candidates via different channels
The right way of approaching and pitching to candidates
What: 1 training day (9:30-16:30)
Where: i-potentials office / also available as in-house workshop
How much: 899 EUR per person
Client Testimonial (German) “RegioHelden etabliert nachhaltige Recruitinglösung – mit Active Sourcing Workshop von i-potentials”
i-potentials know-how in a nutshell: "HR-Basics für Startups" by Martina Weiner and Constanze Buchheim
In “HR-Basics for Start-ups: Recruiting and Retention in the Digital Age” Martina Weiner and Constanze Buchheim explain the basics of modern HR management in the digital age. The book focusses on recruiting and retention management as the decisive competitive factors for digitization. This practical guidebook is especially useful for HR newcomers in start-ups and digital growth companies who want to set up a comprehensive, strategic and efficiently organized HR management.
Buy the book on Amazon: “HR-Basics für Startups: Recruiting und Retention im Digitalen Zeitalter”